“We change our behaviour when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing. Consequences give us the pain that motivates us to change.”
Have you recently experienced a career curve ball, like losing your job? Are you feeling frustrated or even fearful about your future career prospects? Are you wanting to do something different with your life or career but not sure what that looks like?
These events happen to all of us. Some of us have these events forced upon us, and some of us have a sense that we need to be taking action and changing the way we do things. However, we don’t always know how to start.
Change is the one thing that is constant in our lives and the older we get, the harder it is to be flexible in the face of change.
It’s often quite hard to pin down what exactly needs to change. The Re-Design Your Career coaching programme will help you gain the clarity you need to take action to move through a period of change.
The Re-design my career coaching programme will:
- help build your confidence in your career and yourself
- teach you how to set career-related goals
- help you with planning your route to achieve these goals
- provide you with the tools and strategies to help you navigate through the complexity of the job search
You will learn how to map out the actions and knowledge you need to reach your goals, as well as becoming aware of your existing skills and those skills that you still need to develop or learn.
With this programme you will get:
- an initial assessment meeting
- 6 x 60-minute sessions
- free email support for the duration of the coaching
- one implementation check-up
If, at the end, you feel that you need to extend your coaching period or that, after a while you would like to catch up on your progress – then I also offer a 3-session extension package for $995.